The Advanced Airlift Tactics Training Center (AATTC) invites you to attend our 32nd Tactics and Intelligence Symposium, 27-30 January, 2014 at Rosecrans ANGB in Saint Joseph, Missouri. The theme this year is "Bringing It All Together" Presentations will focus on datalink, sensor fusion, aircraft automation and emerging ideas/TTPs from across the MAF intelligence and operations community. This event continues to promote finding solutions to today's tactical challenges by providing participants the opportunity to learn from subject matter experts and vendors, while building enduring networks with fellow mobility professionals. We expect between 250 and 300 participants.
Monday, 27January 0900-2200L - Holiday Inn (Lobby) - Saint Joseph, MO
UNCLASSIFIED BRIEFINGS - For All Attendees
Monday, 27 Jan 1000-2200 - Holiday Inn (Theater) - Saint Joseph, MO
Tuesday, 28 Jan 1700-2200 - Holiday Inn (Theater) - Saint Joseph, MO
CLASSIFIED BRIEFINGS - For Attendees With Verified Security Clearances ONLY
Tuesday, 28 Jan 0800-1630 - Building 51 Rausin Auditorium - Rosecrans ANGB
Wednesday, 29 Jan 0800-1630 - Building 51 Rausin Auditorium - Rosecrans ANGB
Thursday, 30 Jan 0800-1630 - Building 51 Rausin Auditorium - Rosecrans ANGB
VENDOR EXHIBITS/EVENING SOCIALS
Monday, 27 Jan 1200-2200 - Holiday Inn - Saint Joseph, MO
Tuesday, 28 Jan 1730-2200 - Holiday Inn - Saint Joseph, MO
Wednesday, 29 Jan 1730-2030 - Holiday Inn - Saint Joseph, MO
Thursday, 30 Jan 2030-2230 - Holiday Inn - Saint Joseph, MO
SYMPOSIUM BANQUET DINNER
Thursday, 30 Jan 1700-2000 - Stoney Creek Inn - Saint Joseph, MO
You Will Need The Following:
- Photo ID (Military ID, Drivers License, or Passport)
- $40.00 Landing fee (cash, check or credit card), includes the cost of Symposium Banquet.
- Security Clearance . Verified security clearance
- JPAS Visit Request Required (SMO Code: G21LF5Q9)
- POC: MSgt Conaway (AATTC Registrar), (816) 236-3500 or DSN 356-3500
- Approved Foreign Visit Requests are required to attend classified briefings.
- Security letters or interim clearances will not be accepted.
You will receive:
- Conference ID Badge with lanyard
- Symposium Guide (contains general info, agenda, maps, non-availability letter, attendee roster, etc.)
- Base parking pass
- Landing fee receipt (upon request)
*** NOTE: Late check-in available Tuesday-Thursday, 0700 until last briefing each day located in the Conference Control Center (Bldg 51, Ground floor, Rosecrans ANGB).
- Rosecrans – Flight Suit/ABU/ACU, Business Casual;
- Holiday Inn (briefings/socials)
- Casual Stoney Creek (Symposium Banquet) – Casual
ORDERS / DTS
Indicate St. Joseph, MO as destination. Government meals and billeting are not available.
Commercial Air to Kansas City International Airport (MCI), then rental car (approx 35 min drive).
Military Air to Rosecrans Municipal Airport (STJ) contact AATTC POC MSgt Cameron Riecker for Coordination (816) 236-3061 or DSN 356-3061. Confirm PPR STJ Base Ops at DSN 356-3138.
Attendees must make their own lodging arrangements. Mention AATTC to obtain Government Rate. Rooms are blocked at:
Holiday Inn Riverfront (Unclassified Briefings / Vendor Exhibits/ Evening Social location) (800) 824-7402 or 816-279-8000, fax (816) 279-1484
Main Number: (816) 236-3500 DSN 356-3500
Chairman: Lt Col Tom Kroh (816) 236-3598 DSN 356-3598
DV Coordinator: Lt Col Steve Walker (816) 236-3503 DSN 356-3503
Vendor Coordinator: Maj Danny Libel (816) 236-3519 DSN 356-3519
Registration: Maj Rob Holmes (816) 236-3454 DSN 356-3503 & Capt Chad Huskamp 816-236-3522